Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Display Image on Hover with Text Not Centered

Hi everyone,

I’m working on building a portfolio for a client. I’m pretty much done but am running into an issue on the home page. I am trying to get an image to appear when hovered over the heading under the My Works section. I’ve got the interaction set up properly, but the image is not staying centered behind the mouse and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I’ve tried making adjustments with padding and margins, but it hasn’t been consistent.

Can anybody help with this?

Here is the link the client gave me as a reference for what they want. My read-only link is listed below.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Micah

Here is my read-only link: LINK

1 Like

Currently having this problem myself. And this is what I’m talking about a full 6+ Months later, and no one has responded. Did you ever figure out what was causing your issue?

So I found the solution, the wrapper needs to be set to flex center, center (center align, center justified), before you change back to Hidden. I figured it out from the deconstructing this cloneable project. image-reveal-on-hover-and-mouse-cursor-follow-interactions - Webflow