Display cms items based on their year

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and i am glad with all the usefull features and help i have saw here.
Unfortunately, i am stuck with a problem and i need some help i can’t find (unless i learn more Javascript and JQuery i guess)

Here’s the deal, i want to display on a static pages the last four years and inside each year i want to display all the items with their names and the affiliated download link.

Seems easy but i want it to update automatically without doing some filtering and i can’t make it work with conditional visibility and filtering. I think i need to put some dynamic embed but i am not good enough to make it work.

It is on the page “Etats financiers” which translate into a simple pages who displays a list of downloadable documents.

I tried to make it work with two collections, one “year” and the other one "etats financiers wich contains the items, it works with filtering but getting it to work automatically and thinking that the client could upload a file in the future years makes it unsustainable.

Here’s a sneak peak of the collection.

Could you guys provide some informations on how to display cms items based on the current year and from specific years ?

Thanks a lot for the answers !

Here is my site Read-Only: Link