I am new here, so I hope my question makes sense.
I am working on a portfolio website where I showcase 3 different skills.
- UX/UI Design
- Personal furniture design projects
To show these I Would like to have 3 different CMS driven pages
- Home page: where you can select one of the 3 skills and go to the skill page
- Skill page: where you can see the skill name and the projects you can go to
- Project page: detailed info about the selected project
I currently have 2 CMS collections
- Skill colection: filled with the 3 skills and their name and a cover photo
- Project collection: all projects
I Cant figure out how to filter my CMS-driven pages uniquely. So that my UX/UI page won’t show any Photography projects and my Photography page no UX/UI Projects
I already have an option field in my project collection where I indicate what skill they are so I can filter my skill page on that field
Link to the project: Read only linkt to portfolio
Hope you have some advice for me!