Different interactions created for phone portrait not working after being published. the desktop interaction is working on all breakpoints after publishing

I have created different interactions for desktop and mobile. I removed the trigger in desktop and mobile respectively. the interactions work perfectly in preview mode but after publishing it on webflows free domain all mobile interactions don’t work. the desktop interaction is the one which works in mobile too. am I doing something wrong ? or is this a bug … please help. i have shared the public link . thanks in advance

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/deepaks-blank-site-276af4?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=deepaks-blank-site-276af4&preview=4ca89c70266516d48fec34caa29f292d&mode=preview

Hi @deepak_mohan

Can you record your screen while you are navigate to the phone portrait to show whats not working? and for the “heavy” coders in thus forum I’ll suggest you to attach your published link, so they can inspect in browser :slight_smile: