Different image sizes in CMS not working

Hi everyone! I have a question: I’m trying to build my portfolio page based on a project collection. I created a multiple images field, and added a collection for the project images on the project template page. Here’s the problem: All images have the same width (in preview mode, and live), even though the yellow LAGER X poster image is only 630px wide, and the width on the project image is set to 100%. The images for Buchdesign für Harald R. Fortmann are supposed to be 1100px wide (like the container is set to), but I want the yellow poster to be displayed at 630px only. Any ideas …? – Frank

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fienbork-design-2020?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fienbork-design-2020&preview=5d76d3528c6ddf11063ba9cd79a39b0d&pageId=5eb11dc584c65a16a0a44165&itemId=5eb131518e86675f765d13c2&mode=preview

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Have you considered using rich text instead?

Maybe I don’t quite understand … Rich text – for images? I’m still fairly new to this, so please be patient. :wink:

Instead of using a multimage field in your collection using a Rich Text Element or single image elements so you can control the way they behave individually.

Thanks, Aaron. That doesn’t work for me though. I decided to take another route.

1 Like