Designer not responding properly - bug

Hi, I (and my partner on two different computers) have experienced on multiple occations, during a period of a few weeks now, that the Webflow designer is buggy.

Bugs we experience often:

• Clicking on headings or paragraphs to edit them: They jump to the bottom of the page instead.
  • Editing headings and paragraphs: They change back after a few seconds (between 5 and 40 seconds). This is not at all times - but once it happens, it happens time after time. I experience this about 1-5 times a day, and they it stops and becomes normal again for a while.
  • CMS richtext elements not responding.
  • In general edits will go back to previous state.
  • Can’t click/ select elements on the screen. It is as if the program ignores my mouse click.
  • The live view is not showing everything. Some paragraphs, rich text and headings are missing - the same elements that are bugging. It looks fine on the real website that I published while Webflow was not in this weird buggy mode, and I have not changed anything but texts in my CMS since.

I have stable internet and there is nothing wrong with my mouse in any other programs. I am using google chrome, and I have worked with Webflow for a long time now, so I am positive that it is not just ‘noob mistakes’. These things started happening recently.

Are we the only ones experiencing this, or have others also experienced this?
Best, Linea

Hey 2023 and the Heading/paragraphs bug is still here!