Design displaying improperly for some people in IE

Hello there! I am doing a website design for the company I work for and I’m having some issues with IE compatibility. When I preview my site on webflow in my IE, it looks fine for me. But when I export the code to the host (Cox Web Hosting), it displays correctly for me but improperly for some of my coworkers in IE. Not everyone else has this issue, I had some of my friends try it in their IE and it looked okay. But not for some of my coworkers and more importantly my boss, who insists it must be IE compatible because the government is 10+ years behind everything and is “only allowed to use IE” so it must work unilaterally in all versions. And it has to be done today.

I suspect this will be a lot of work but I’m willing to do it, I’m just a little stuck at this point and was hoping I could ask for direction from the lovely people here. Do I need a separate style sheet for every IE version? I see we have a “normalize” style sheet that looks like it should be doing the leg work on this but it has no “if IE” statement before it; then again, I read newer IE ignores those now anyway. If anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction I’d be very, very grateful. My site view link is below.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stephanies-business-starter-f21dea?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=stephanies-business-starter-f21dea&preview=f8b45ee4c3dda3ab96814eace06df486&mode=preview