Design criticism wanted: Navigation and Product Presentation

I’m playing around with some design ideas, and I’m just curious what you think of the current layout and user experience of the site.

In particular, I’d love to hear your feedback on the top navigation menu as well as the product boxes (divs) when you scroll down. Feel free to tell me what you love and hate.

Site: http://www.geekwrapped.com

Thank you!

Everything seems a little bit crammed into the layout. I would open up your padding and margins on elements, and create a little more negative space (mostly vertically, there is more than enough on the sides). Also, I’m not a big fan of the long-scrolling nature of the site and the endless content, but that’s just an opinion. It seems a bit overwhelming to me.

1 Like

Hi @jordanshotwell, thanks for your feedback, much appreciated :slightly_smiling:

“I would open up your padding and margins on elements, and create a little more negative space (mostly vertically, there is more than enough on the sides).”

Do you mean giving the product div “boxes” more space between them (vertically and horizontally)?

Thank you

Yes, but also between the product section and your hero section. It seems cramped.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.