Deleted images reappear

Whenever I delete 3D.svg and workingtime.png, they reapper in “Assets” upon refresh. These image are not being used on any of my pages (unless I have missed something). Here’s the share link: Webflow - Стил-М.

Hi @uzzer are the images by chance in any unused Symbol elements? I’ve seen that cause this behavior before but if not, it definitely sounds like odd behavior and I’m happy to investigate this further for you right away.

Thanks in advance!

@Waldo “3D.svg” should not be present in any symbol. I have the suspicion that this is a hosting cache related issue.

Hi @uzzer it looks like you had it set as a background image for your .product-block ._3D-vizualizaciq-block combo class at one point:

I’m trying to find the instance of this element on your site as that is what’s causing that image to hang around as it’s associated as a background image for that class.

What you can do to remove the image is add an element with that class name and combo class (.product-block ._3D-vizualizaciq-block) and then remove the background image from that combo class. Thereafter press CMD + S or CTRL + S on Windows to save your site and then delete the image from your Asset manager and it should be deleted.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem, if not, I’m happy to help further :slight_smile:

I deleted that block days ago. This is why I think it has something to do with cache.

Hi @uzzer I managed to delete the image, then save the site by pressing CMD + S (Mac) or CTRL + S (Windows) in a duplicate of your site, refreshed the Designer and the image was no longer in the asset manager. Can you please try that and let me know if it resolves the issue?

I tried out the first proposal, I created a div and assigned it that style and then deleted the image from the background settings. So far the image seems deleted. I am wondering why that style doesn’t get cleaned up, I think it is not assigned to any div any more.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.