I have added a built-in navigation bar along with dropdown items, these dropdown nav lists contain dropdown arrow icons but sometimes when I load the site they appear in a unicode-style format. I can’t seem to replicate it at all but it will just happen randomly so I have no idea how anyone can actually help with this but wanted to see if anyone else had experience this and if it’s a Webflow issue?
It also happens to the Hamburger menu too so I’m guessing it’s related to the underlying font library or icon library being used.
Thanks for any help on this, I appreciate it’s difficult for anyone to debug.
hi @badddams the best way to get accurate help is to follow forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @badddams
Hey @badddams ! Did you manage to find out what was the reason for this issue? I’m having the same in my project, so let me know if you found the solution, please. Thank you
@badddams I’m having this issue too. I fixed by replacing with SVGs, but would still like to know what causes it. It’s intermittent for me. Also, just saw possibly the same issue on apple.com and reminded me that I wanted to fix it. From what I can tell, it only happens in Chrome.