Customer Review / Comment section

Hi all,

I have a client who’d like a customer review/testimonials area where customers could go and leave their name, rating, and review of the company service that was delivered. Does anybody have any direction to where I can go with this?

The reviews would sit on it’s own page called /customer-reviews. Once a customer submits a review, it would display on the page.

Was thinking some sort of third party form plugin (potentially something from CodeCanyon), but not really having luck finding anything that’s quite what I need. Although because the site is hosted through Webflow, uploading any third party plugins is going to be a no-go.

I’ve tried telling the customer that Google reviews should be good enough, but they would like something built into the site.

Any ideas?

update: I’ve been playing around with KudoBuzz, it looks like it may do the job, but still open to any ideas/suggestions.

Hi @danwilko

I saw this related thread recently. I’ve not tried anything yet, but i’m in a similar position, scoping for a new project.

Hope it helps

Stu

@StuM I’ve installed KudoBuzz. It seems to be doing the trick for the time being I think. There will be some obviously limtations with regards to layout, but I’m just in the process of overriding the default styling.

Here’s a screenshot of adding in the software via a custom html snippet.

1 Like

@danwilko how did you install KudoBuzz? I have a CMS collection of listings and I embedded the product widget on my CMS template page but it doesnt seem to be working. Here is a link to my project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rivuuz?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rivuuz&preview=4d6659490b405c35112d1a34f0d2f7e4&pageId=5f90143e445280789b14b0e2&itemId=5fa5a55fbb7fb90e644fc9fb&mode=preview

You can check this 2 options, im using both

monto.io (sheep and built for Webflow)
yotpo.com (free version)

Janne

1 Like

Thank you @JanneWassberg!

I’m the cofounder of Monto.io – like Janne said, we do a Webflow-first Reviews app (and more recently Abandoned Cart Recovery). The main advantages are customization and automation without additional tools and workflows. Please reach out to me at mack@monto.io if I can help you get set up or with an extended free trial!

I have ben trying/testing the Abandoned cart Recovery from monto.io. A really cool tool that works very well. I have been testing on a small site but people are recovering their carts

JW

1 Like

If anyone is still looking, Supersparks just released a reviews app that is fully customizable in the Webflow Designer. The app is also integrated with Memberstack and Webflow’s free memberships tool, so when a logged in user posts a review, data associated with their account (name, image, and more.) gets automatically displayed on their reviews. You can learn more through the link below :point_down::

Full disclosure, I am the founder of Supersparks. So do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any feedback or questions :smiley: .