Customer portal?

Hi, I’m new to Webflow and bought an existing site here. I’m interested in creating a customer portal where I can upload things like proposals, Loom video, presentations etc that are specific to each customer - and the customer can log into the portal and see their own specific projects, proposals, invoices, etc. Any suggestions on a good, easy to use integration or service to do this?

Welcome to the community @srseale!

I’m not sure if you already have a tool for this, but I use a service called Bonsai that offers a lot of what you’re looking for but it’s really designed as a standalone tool and not as an integration.

That said, they offer both client-agnostic forms for onboarding (that you can embed into a page on the site) and client-specific portals (that can be hidden behind password pages that you create for specific clients) to create a pretty seamless experience for your clients while also acting as your freelance software for all the nitty gritty. It would take a bit of setup, but now that I talk through it I think it would be super useful for my business so I’ll probably follow my own advice and use it on my upcoming site redesign.

I don’t advertise for things all that often (I feel weird doing it to be honest) but I’ve been a customer since I went freelance full time last year and have loved working with the platform. If you feel like giving it a try and want to grab a free month, you’re welcome to use my referral link (absolutely no pressure).

Full transparency: the referral link gives me a free month if you end up signing up for at least a month but I believe they’ll give you a couple weeks free with any new signup through the website.