Customer does not have a subscription with ID error when upgrading site plan

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade my site plan from Basic to CMS and I keep getting the “Customer cus_Ecp2TtncS9oWtv does not have a subscription with ID sub_Ecp2S5K7DsHSN3” error when I click on “Switch to CMS hosting”. I get the same error with or without the promo code.

I recently changed my account (username and password) under account settings. I suspect that this error has something to do with the project administrator being the previous user, although when I click on the “editor” tab and look at the “Collaborators” then it says “(You)” at the end of the username, but the username itself is the old one.

When I created a duplicate of the project, then the username under the “Collaborators” is the new username.

The question is how can I take ownership of my website project and be able to upgrade the hosting? I don’t want to upgrade my account only to be able to transfer the ownership. I’m only administering this one website. Any help?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Also when I go to " Account Settings" → “Plans” → “Add a site plan to any project” the project I would like to upgrade to CMS plan doesn’t appear on the list. Only the duplicate of it that I created. It’s like my original project only exists in the dashboard and belongs to a non-existent user.

What’s going on?

Hi @Securebadger, this is something that Webflow tech support will have to fix. @mistercreate, @Brando, @Andrew, @cyberdave, can anyone of you guys help this person out with their account troubles?

TIA

Happy Designing,
Brandon

Hello, @Securebadger!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Thanks so much for reporting this, we really appreciate it. Unfortunately, it looks like you’ve found a bug. I’m so sorry for any frustration this may be causing. I have made the team aware of the issue and they’re looking into it now.

I can’t provide a timeline for when a fix will be available, but someone from the team will reach back out as soon as we know more.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you can cancel your current Hosting, delete the client, repurchase Hosting, and add the client back in.

I know this isn’t ideal, but this should get you unstuck. If you’d like some help with this part please feel free to reach out to the support team via the support portal and we can provide additional support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.