Custom Nav Menu Issue

I’m running into an issue with my custom navigation on mobile. Specifically this issue is happening on Android Phones with the Google Chrome Browser (at least that is the only known place). User clicks on the menu, its comes out from the right side as intended, then disappears. Reloading the web page does not resolve the issue. Clearing cookies and site data does not fix the issue. I’ve tested the mobile navigation on iOS on Chrome, Safari, Brave, Edge, and Firefox. Could not replicate the issue. So I think that it might have something to do with chrome on android specifically. The menu opening and closing uses built in Webflow interactions. I do have a piece of custom code that tells the browser to wait a couple seconds for the menu to close when clicking on a menu item before going to the selected page.

Read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/emerald-isle-gaming?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=emerald-isle-gaming&preview=8f324aa01c14e11d51d79fe0dec5480b&workflow=preview

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)