Custom Integration For Payment

Hi there,
We have a webflow, membertstack integrated site, I want to include the SEPA Direct Debit and iDeal payment gateways for memberstack subscription. As we can’t achieve it directly, I can setup the payment gateway on custom server through stripe, I need the assistance on webflow that any how we can redirect the user subscription to our external or third party link to complete the process. Kindly provide the assistance on it or a way to achieve this on webflow site.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hey, you can just use a Stripe Payment Link with SEPA enabled now. If you need something not allowed by Stripe Payment Links, we are a deeply Stripe integrated membership plugin similar to Memberstack but you can use Stripe Payment Links or our app can spin up custom Stripe Checkout Code. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JffPWL0EB0 SEPA is a “delayed payment” method per Stripe so you need an app to “listen” for the payment success. Our app does that. Not sure about Memberstack or Webflow eCommerce and whether they listen to webhooks for delayed payments like SEPA.

This video is on Webflow + iDEAL and Bancontact but the flow is the same with SEPA - just make sure you have SEPA in your Stripe account as a payment method.

Webflow with iDEAL and Bancontact using Stripe Payment Links and custom Stripe Checkout code