Custom dropdown menu hover problem

hi everyone!

i am new to webflow and the forum and have an issue with the custom dropdown menu tutorial. it drops down when i hover over the trigger, but when i go to hover over the dropdown content the content disappears again. what do i have to change so that it stays open…!?

Thanks in advance!!

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wu-web-2-0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=wu-web-2-0&preview=55ef814d9309682e6f45451e31b00f69&mode=preview

You were almost there with it. It has to be set to absolute full. Give the content an actual size than then position it . Here is a quick video explainer

1 Like

hey jeremy! thanks so much for your help…the video explainer is awesome, i have got it! :slight_smile: next time you are in vienna wiener würstel & beer is on me!

1 Like

You are more than Welcome Mike. Vienna is a great city enjoyed my time travelling through there.

Hi Jeremy,

Your solution also worked for me, except there now is another problem. When hovering underneath the ‘contact’ block, the dropdown content animation also starts. That’s probably because it’s part of the same parent now, how do I fix that?

pharaoil.webflow.io

Charles