Custom code no longer validated

Hello!

I’ve had some custom code on a site for the last 6 months to allow a youtube clip to be played with an overlay image. I’ve had no issues until recently with the page now saying at the bottom of each page:

HTMLResult Skip Results Iframe EDIT ON /video overlay play button/

This is the code:

HTMLResult Skip Results Iframe
EDIT ON
/video overlay play button/

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this? I originally took the customisation from this tutorial:

Cheers!

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pathways-de3882?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pathways-de3882&preview=ddbe4a0bc88c176a11cd258f6abbe817&workflow=preview

hi @spanna I have tested your live page to see what issue you are talking about but all seem to be fine on my side in Safari and Chrome. The video in hero section plays on image click.

here is live link you have forget to post.

Thanks for looking @Stan - the error message appears down the bottom of the page in a ribbon. The functionality of the video is fine but this message down the bottom of the page is what I want removed. Any thoughts?

hi @spanna I do not see any error you have mentioned in Safari or Chrome. As you can see in Safari is all without issue but there is an error related HTTPS and many continuously growing warnings in Chrome as BREAKING CHANGES and you should pay attention to these. I do not have time to investigate how to fix these but they are “only” warnings.

hi @spanna OMG its so simple. Sorry. I have now looked into your RO and you have uncommented text that should be commented out with <!-- and --> if you want to keep it or just delete this text.

CleanShot 2024-01-22 at 23.31.28

1 Like

Amazing… thank you so much!!!

It’s always the simplest things!!!