Hi all and @sabanna , I’m just needing some quick help understanding how to correctly ‘reset’ custom checkboxes that are using Lottie Animation with the MixItUp Multifilter.
- I integrated MixItUp Multifilter.
- I cloned some custom checkboxes from another template and they work when you initially check/trigger them.
- But the MixItUp ‘reset’ code is unable to reset the lottie animation element, it only resets the checkbox element.
Here’s a read-only link to the test page
And a link to the published page
You can view/try the custom checkbox for “Thailand” at the bottom of the “Tag” column. It works when you check/uncheck it, but the “Clear Filters” button will only reset the checkbox, not reset the lottie animation, which ultimately leads to it being out of sync/in the opposite setting of the actual checkbox.
My developer skills are somewhat limited and I’m new to lottie animations so I’m struggling to figure out the best solution, not sure if I need to…
- add a class to the lottie element?
- add custom js?
- add additional triggers in the animation?
Would super appreciate any input!