Custom Booking Software

Hello All,

As I was gone through few posts of Webflow Community forum, found few members are asking and suggesting about online booking software. Let me share my opinion. In any business, when it comes to choosing whether to go it alone with your own bespoke software or leave the hard work to someone else with an off-the-shelf solution, there are no easy answers. As off-the-self solution is ready to use software, created on the basis of some common features and regular demands, it will not give you any option to change their features to your need.
By developing bespoke online software, enterprises are able to tweak the software to their needs. No payment obligation or commitments to annual or monthly subscription for the technology you use. You as owner will have full control over the future direction of the booking system. No worry about stealing or hacking your sensitive data from third party system as bespoke system will give you full control how and where you want to store your data. Payment gateway, currency choice, calendar with preview all will be integrated according to vendors’ choice. So, you have one premium here, you protect your brand value by letting your customer book from your own website. That gives character to your product.

I work at https://www.logicreplace.com/ , we develop custom booking software for enterprises, will be happy to answer any question you have regarding online booking software.

Thanks
Roger Smith

1 Like