Custom Attributes Bug - Missing Characters

I’m having a major bug happen when I attempt to add custom attributes to an element (it’s happening on all sites that I’ve tested). As I’m typing the Name or Value of the attribute, characters that I type are being skipped over and not entered. It is especially bad if you type very fast and are on a larger site. I am constantly having to go back and retype slowly to get the attributes entered correctly.

I’m guessing this has to do with the system doing a check on every key press (checking if the attribute already exists, or if the attribute is reserved). Maybe that check needs to happen after the user stops typing for a second instead of instantly on every key press?

I am having to slow down and type very slowly which is causing a lot of extra time on my projects. Typing very fast works everywhere else that I’ve tested in the designer, it’s only in the custom attributes that this is happening.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yep I run into that too, mostly in custom attributes but occasionally in other fields.
It badly needs a fix, but when it’s unusable, type into something like notepad and copy-paste.

I started copy/pasting from outside of Webflow as well, that’s how unusable it is.