CTA Button that scrolls with view

Hi guys

I hope you can help me out, been searching on the forum for a while for this feature.

I want to create a cta button thats sticked centeret on the right, when i scroll i want the button to scroll with. So no matter where you are on the site, you are able to push the button.

Possible?

Thanks in advance

Here is my public share link: [LINK](Webflow - BeSafe)
(how to access public share link)

1 Like

Hi Mathias! Welcome to the forum. Here’s how I would do this:

First, create a new Div Block, and put ALL of your page’s elements inside it. Set the width to 100%, and the Position to Relative. For this example, I gave mine the class name of Body-Wrapper.

After that, create a new Div Block inside Body-Wrapper, and give it a class. I’m calling mine Sticky-CTA. Setting the height to 100%, position to Absolute Right, and the Z-Index to 9999.

Finally, inside Sticky-CTA, I’m adding my button. Style it however you’d like, and set Position to Sticky, with a top value of 50%. This value dictates where the button will sit on your site while the user scrolls.

Congrats, you now have a sticky CTA!

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much!* works perfectly

1 Like

Hi again

Im having some issues with the sticky-cta div now, since i’ve moved some of my navbar content out to the right.
It seems the sticky-cta takes up the space, so i cant push “kontakt os” in the navbar any more - Can you help again?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/albion-originala?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=albion-originala&preview=1e8c776838ff707d4c7e2148315e2ec5&workflow=preview