CSS and images links broken on tablet

Hello.

I just happened to grab hold of an old Samsung Galaxy Tablet and spotted that two of my webflow hosted sites don’t load properly on it.

Loads the HTML, just missing images, no styles. Other websites load fine on it, no security settings that I can see.

Good on other devices.

Odd. Anything obvious I’m missing?

Thanks
Will

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Not just my sites, anything built on webflow.

This just popped up…
‘Cannot establish a secure connection’.

It’s an old tablet but is this also a server issue?

Hi @WillPrice

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please post one of the affected sites Read-Only links, so that I can take a look at?

Can you please try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Thanks in advance, and I’ll be standing by for your response.

Hi Nita,

Here’s a share link to one of them…
Webflow - The Smiddy 3

This is just an issue with the published site on a Galaxy tablet. Fine everywhere else. It doesn’t have SSL secure hosting…

All webflow hosted sites viewed on it don’t load images and CSS which makes me wonder if it’s not just a tablet problem.

See what you can find.

Thanks
Will

Hi @WillPrice

I took a look on my end and tested your live site and couldn’t find any issues with the images (screenshot).

You can try this test by yourself using Browserstack and testing on different devices.

I’d also suggest testing with a different device, just to be sure if the images are displaying as expected.

Hope this helps - If not, let me know, I’m happy to take another look and help further.

Thanks Nita, I’ll give browserstack a look.

It’s odd that it’s just webflow sites that don’t render properly on it.

Somebody else’s tablet, no cached stuff.

Will do some digging with different devices.

Will.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.