Creating mega menu that pushes everything down by click trigger

I have a simple question: I’d like to create a mega menu with multiple triggers like this one:

nyphil.org

Can that be accomplished with web flow?

Thanks!

-Phil

Hi Phil,

if you are just talking about the push down, then yes. Totally doable.
In fact, I’ve built an example for you.
Take a look here.

Best,
Karl-Heinrich

yes! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. What’s the workflow for this? Thanks so much!

-Phil

Ok, thats good.
You can take a look at how I’ve built it here.

Best,
Karl-Heinrich

Thanks again for your help. I’ve been tirelessly trying to implement this on my site but I’m having trouble. I feel like I’ve copied everything you did but it’s not’s displaying correctly. Here’s a read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/philips-amazing-project?preview=8d7cc1ea9aec15701d60fb5fdd4be9f2

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

-Phil

@pbroome14 haha :yum:

Oh boy … I am sorry if my solution has caused you problems. You see, the “push down” is just a height animation. So set your row to height 0 and give it an interaction like in the screenshot and it will work fine. I did this, because the link you provided showed more than one mega menu tab. Therefore I wanted the mega menu to open no matter where the user clicks and thus, I assigned the interaction to the Nav Menu, not the Nav Links. I thought this to be very obvious on inspecting the read only link I’ve provided.

Good luck,
Karl- Heinrich

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.