Creating Category Page with "All Items" option

We have a number of prodcuts in our CMS and we would like to release some of them for sale.

We have 4 categories

• Skirts and Dresses
  • Outerwear
  • Trousers
  • Tops

I have assigned one of those categories to each of the products that we are about to release. The products that we are not releasing do not have any of these categories so don’t apppear.

I have a collection list on the category page that is bound to the “Categories collection”. THis gives me a menu of categories. I want to add an “All Categories” link at the top of that list but I cannot see how to do that. I thought maybe if I went to the root of category e.g. https://parabola-works.webflow.io/category/ that would be would get me all categories but i just get a 404.

Am I using the category template correctly? Should I be creating an instance of that category template page?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Sorry to bump this but does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this

The “All Categories” page will need to be created as a static page and not from the “Categories” Collection Page Template.

1- Create a new page and call it “Ex: Shop all”
2- Copy same layout used on the “Categories” Collection Page Template
3- Add link to “All Items”

It would be useful to share a Preview Link of your project to get a sense of how you have stuff set up.

Nice design btw :slight_smile:

That seems like a crazy amount of duplication. If i find an issue with the template in the Category page I have to also make that change in the “Ex: Shop All” page

I created a category called “All Items” with a slug of “all”. Then I added all products to that category.

That seems to have done the job just fine. Have i missed something that means this wouldn’t work?