Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Creating an interaction that only effects other elements with that class and not the element itself

I have a grid of images with two types of content with its own class: ‘Index Image’ and ‘Index Image B’. My aim is for a hover effect to ‘solo’ that image.

For ‘Index Image’ I would like the hover to set the opacity to 0% for both classes apart from the image itself that has been hovered over.
For ‘Index Image B’ I would like the hover to set the opacity to 38% for both classes apart from the image itself that has been hovered over.

I can make the interaction that effects all elements in the other class, making all ‘Index Image B’ to 0%, but it needs to effect both ‘Index Image’ and ‘Index Image B’, without effecting the targeted image itself.
I have tried making the all elements the same class and adding a combo class for B images. This works to allow ‘Index Image’ to be soloed but it does not work the other way around.

I dont know if this is possible but if anyone has any advice that would be much appreciated!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Copy of REIR

EDIT: SOLVED

Page: Home