Creating a multi membership per member website

Hi, I was looking for a solution to create a membership site that would allow a user to have multiple subscriptions simultaneously. I started using Memberstack but realized I can only have one subscription per member.
Does anybody know a solution, preferably, with no code?
Thanks

Hey @Erwan_K !

We have an app called Simple Subscriptions for Webflow shops that works on top of Webflow ecommerce to allow you to turn any webflow product into a subscription. We allow a subscriber to sign up for multiple subscriptions at once.

Let me know if you want to give the app a try for free! It’s currently in free beta but transitioning to general availability shortly. Would be happy to include you in the beta whenever you’re ready.

If you’re interested please send me an email – hello@monto.io and I’ll help you get set up.

Hi @Erwan_K.
Josh from Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can sell any type of product and subscriptions. Customers can have any number of subscriptions. Also, with our drop-in customer portal, customers can login to your Webflow site to manage their subscriptions, view charge history, and more.

With Foxy, you can downgrade to a non-Webflow Ecommerce plan, potentially saving you money, compared to Webflow Ecommerce alone.

More info here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Erwan_K

Try www.pensil.in

Its a community building platform. You can manage subscription, manage your audience, collect payment , and give your user a place to interact.

Create whitelabel communtiy

webflow integration is also available,

Hi @Erwan_K, Dozie from Memberstack here

This is quite a while after your initial ask, but I wanted to let you and other readers know that Memberstack now supports multiple subscriptions simultaneously with our upcoming 2.0 release.

2.0 is currently in private beta but you can request for access here to begin using it now if you really can’t wait for general availability, and you can also DM me to gain access.

Please let me know if you have any more questions :hugs:

1 Like

Hey @Erwan_K,

Sharing a quick update for you and anyone else reading this post!

Updating Dozies previous post to let you know that what you’re trying to achieve will now be possible :tada:

Memberstack 2.0 is live and multiple memberships feature is ready to use (YAY!!) so you can allow your users to have multiple memberships simultaneously.

I’ll add a link to our article which details how plans now work in Memberstack here.

Let me know if you have any questions on this specific feature or anything else Memberstack related, excited to hear what you think of 2.0 :star_struck: