Create subfolder in Images folder

Hi there.

I would like to create a folder with a single picture in it to point my email signature to (my company’s email is already pointing to this specific link from my old hosting). Example: www.mydomain.com/images/png/emailsig.png. When I try to create the images folder it says that the slug is reserved, but when I create the “images/png” folder inside of assets it doesn’t seem to actually register as an actual folder. It’s more like it’s just for the assets page

I realize that there is no Cpanel for me to manually create the folder that I want and just dump the pic into it. Is there any way to resolve this issue? Am I doing something wrong? I’m very confused.

Welcome to the community @Matthew_Givans!

…but when I create the “images/png” folder inside of assets it doesn’t seem to actually register as an actual folder. It’s more like it’s just for the assets page

Correct, the folder structure (unfortunately) is only for use in the Designer and doesn’t actually affect the folder organization on the server. That said, you can always access the URL of the image after uploading it to your Assets and reference that instead:

Ex: //uploads-ssl.webflow.com/UNIQUE-ALPHANUMERIC-STRING/emailsig.png

It may not be as pretty, but it will give you a direct link to the image :+1:

Thanks so much. I will just find a way to work with this. You’ve been a real help.

No problem, glad I could point you in the right direction! You can quickly grab any of the Asset URLs by clicking the asset, then the small link icon on the modal that appears:

Perfect, thanks again :slight_smile: