Create one page for existing website

Here is my website: www.adslab360.io. I have purchased a Webflow template and slightly customized it, but can’t figure out how to create a template for a landing page. Here is the wireframe: https://www.figma.com/design/Yi70RpSBqPQXNCyYpbC0PH/Wireframe-for-landers?node-id=0%3A1&t=yijHs2YArLsjI0Qx-1. This is a draft and it can be redone. It’s important to maintain the same design code and not create something different that doesn’t sync with the current design.

1 Like

Hi @adslab360

I have gone through the above Figma UI design link and we can design and develop the landing page using below latest and updated technology.

• Frontend UI design: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Jquery
  • API and web service development: RESTful API with Postman collection
  • Web landing page backend functionality development: PHP Laravel MVC Framework

Let’s DM me here for further discussion in detail.

Hi Nikita ,
I can help you customize the landing page template as per the figma wireframe shared.
Please let me know your suitable time to discuss, If interested.

Awaiting your response

Regards
Deep

Hi Nikita,

I sent a message tru dm :)

Hi Nikita,

I’ve checked out your website and wireframe, and I’m stoked to help you whip up a landing page template that fits like a glove with your existing design.

I’ve got the Webflow skills to make it happen, and I’m all about keeping things consistent and on-brand.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Hello there,
I hope you are doing well.

I would be glad to assist you with the requirement.

Interested? Do reachout to me on Discord at himanshu_83987.

Thank you!

Hello Nikita,

I have reviewed your website and template and can help you out with your requirements. Please let me know how we can connect for a detailed discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
Srishti
Email: live:.cid.f2c84566cabcba14