Create more than a filter in one page

Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to create more than a filter in one page however, whenever I try doing this the script doesn’t run except on one filter only, I’m not able to create more than a script in one page as the code gets loaded when the page loads only, so how can I run a script when changing the tabs instead of just having one script that gets loaded once.

When you open up the link you’ll understand how the custom code works on the slider as well as the code that I put in the body tag.

So mainly my question is how to create more than a filter in a single page and change the classes based on the containers that I have

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/advyras-sublime-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=advyras-sublime-project&preview=9b7819c7e5c196669c13e77bbaf5b135&pageId=6112a7dc640c6878c905e472&workflow=preview

Hi @Omar_Elkady ,
Can you maybe give an example of what you are trying to do?
And, can you please add a link to the live website?

Hello @avivtech there is the link, please check it out and let me know if you need any clarification
https://advyras-sublime-project.webflow.io/

what about this? @Omar_Elkady

So, I have a pages that contains of 4 tabs, each tab has a slider that filters CMS data, as you can see it is working on the first tab, but I’m not able to make it work on any other tabs because the classes overlap (I Guess), so the question is, how to achieve this without having any problems, Have I made it clear ?

@avivtech I replied to your comment, please let me know if you need further clarification

Hi @Omar_Elkady
Yea, I understand what you want to do.

I think that you don’t need the tabs. Use one list, with the MixItUp options to filter by button.

Hello @avivtech , would you please clarify what exactly should I do ?

You can see the example on their website here:

The square color buttons at the top can be used to filter one list in any way you want. So you can use similar filter like the one you used on the different tabs.

@avivtech That’s what I’m trying to say, when I use the filter on any other tab it just won’t work because of the duplicated class names

You don’t need tabs…

Okay what should I put instead, you mentioned List, is that the only thing that should be changed ?

Buttons that filter the content

I already put buttons, but I’m hiding them to manipulate them with the slider that’s all