Craig roush portfolio template

Hi,
I purchased the craig roush portfolio template. I archived the projects in the latest work section and planned to add them back each time I’m adding a new project. As it stands I’ve underachieved a project from the template but instead of it connecting to a new project page it connects to the previous project.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/thechristinalove-org?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=thechristinalove-org&preview=8256ebf0bac1f9e7dbd7dbcef4e604f8&mode=preview

Hello Christina,

It looks like you need to select which pieces of the project page template you want to pull info from your Content Management System (CMS).

If you click on the page menu (upper left beside the “W”) it will open a tab with the pages. At the bottom, there’s a purple-colored one that says “project template”, click on that one and it opens the template you’ve been going into.

Go into each section and click down to the text and pictures you want to connect to your CMS.

Then, when you have the image or text selected, look at the top right of your screen and you’ll see four symbols (a paintbrush, cogwheel, water droplets, and a lightning bolt). Click on the cogwheel.

You’ll see some purple things listed below, those are the different CMS pieces that can connect to that element. Check the pieces you want to connect.

Do that for each part, remove (or hide to be safe and not lose anything) what you don’t want, and you should be good to go.

Best of luck!

Working through your solution. Thank you.

1 Like

No worries, glad it helped.

Have a great one!