I would like to copy a page from my blog into a static page that would be a child page for the parent page “Service.” In WordPress, I can do this by copying the code (text) from the blog page to the static page. Is it possible with Webflow ?
@Serge_Daigneault - Webflow CMS can be used to pull in a single CMS item anywhere you can bind a collection list. Just set the filter and limit items to one.
Do you have a tuto to suggest ? Or I heard that there are people at Webflow that can help us for a certain price. Can you guide me ?
Can you suggest freelancers to help me create a child page in Webflow? Who should I contact?
Hey Serge, I’ll drop you a message.
@Serge_Daigneault - This really simple.
- Create a collection
- Add Items
- Find the item you want to showcase on a static page and make note of its order number or get the name on your clipboard
- Create a page or go to one that exists
- Add a collection list where your want your CMS item to display.
- Set the list to limit 1 starting at whatever number you noted previously or filter on the name with the value you recorded for the item.
- Add elements and bind them to the collection items you want to show.
Buy some of @memetican’s time. He knows what he is doing.