Cookies notification bar

Is there a code snippet we can use for a simple notification bar very much like Squarespace uses that just declares the site uses cookies and an OK button that dismisses the bar – and keeps it hidden if the same user returns to the site again – that being the biggest coding issues for me.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi

I would recommend you to DIY :slight_smile:

This video tutorial from @PixelGeek will show you how.

Thanks. I really cannot believe Webflow doesn’t provide a built-in solution for the cookies notification bar since it’s pretty much universal now across websites.

@PixelGeek I followed your super helpful video tutorial on youtube and added the javascript to the site I’m working (updating the class names accordingly), but I cannot get the cookie to work. When I click on the lock icon and view the cookie list it doesn’t show up. So, every time I reload the page the notification bar shows again. Here is the read only link to my project. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/structures-brewing-a18f50c97fde209209d5?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=structures-brewing-a18f50c97fde209209d5&preview=d5579c811baf5f00634df9833e15bf1b&mode=preview

Thanks much!

cc @Waldo