Content Item (CMS) doesnt exist... when it does! Help!

Having a major issue trying to import into the CMS. On. deadline, can anyone help?

I get a the item “Research and Development” does not exist in Job Types, wheras as you see in the video it does exist exactly like that.

I have renamed this Job Type recently, suspect this could be the issue but how do I fix?

Full info below:

Thanks ahead.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I think you might be right, the value might need to be a slug for the import to work.

If you can’t change the values to slugs, you can use PowerImporter instead. It will allow you to upload reference fields by any value, including name (as long as it uniquely identifies a single collection item.

Hey Marc — I am having the same issue (and have tried both slug and name), and it picks up for some, but not others. There is also no consistency to which ones are recognized and not.

I also tried PowerImporter, but I’m getting this error — Upload file error: undefined method gsub’ for nil:NilClass`

Are you able to help?

That error means your CSV file in invalid or doesn’t have a header row. Reach out to help@powerimporter.com and we will be able to help you debug it.

I have exacly the same issue. Nobody resolved it?