Content is not visible on "published"

Try this…

Still no success @VLADinSACRAMENTO :frowning:

You have it in a container, this should always work [make sure to look t the top settings]

I see it pops up on load a few millisec then disapear

Still don’t know why it doesnt show up,tried changing to position “Block” but no luck

I would delete it in this case. Erase the class in Style Manager. And start a new one and try it out. Tell me what happens from there. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh my, thank you so much it finally works! @VLADinSACRAMENTO and @Waldo I LOVE U GUYS:pray:

1 Like

@Linescape Yup, the problem was that it was on Current for some reason, it wouldn’t go away so by making a new thing we kind of forced it. :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad to help anytime! :yum:

1 Like

@VLADinSACRAMENTO Ohh okay i see…i’m learning and really impressed by your fast respons…just love it,once again deeply thank you guys for saving me cause i have to launch the site tomorrow morning :smile:

2 Likes

@Linescape Make sure to mark the reply that helped you the most as the solution as to tell the Webflow Forum Community that we have found a solution to your problem. Thanks again! :yum:

@Linescape Haha, can’t decide which one is the solution. :yum::wink::smile:

:joy: I did marked 2-3 solutions but when i went back to the first page on forum and enters this subject again then the “Solve” box got greyed out:yum:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.