Content Card Background Color Won't Change in Preview Mode

Hi,

I have a content card that looks like this and I can easily change the background color in editor mode but when i got to preview it, it’s still black. Why?

Here’s a read-only link to the site: Shahab’s Portfolio

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Shahab_Heidari the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  • Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Shahab_Heidari

Thanks, @Stan. I just added a read-only link!

hi @Shahab_Heidari you are somewhere forcing inline style that will take precedence. I’m not able to find where it is coming from.

Thanks, @Stan. Any suggestions on how I can fix it? I’m not as familiar with html or css.

You have set this colour in your variables so you can start there.

CleanShot 2023-12-06 at 15.59.03

var(--input) colour is set in your interaction. Try to remove this interaction to see if it make any difference.

@Stan I can’t see the input background color under interactions. this is what I see when i select the content card:

it is your card element

That did the trick. Thanks for the help!