Connecting NavLink to CMS Project Pages

Hi! I am having trouble linking my “Projects” navlink in my navbar to my CMS Project Pages, if someone has some guidance!! Also, my footer collection list does not take you to the CMS Project Pages when you click on them in preview! Can someone please help? Also, if you had any advice on how to make my website better, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!

read only link

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hopemungall?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hopemungall&preview=0ea8d49af3ee58d7634bc81e99bd6257&pageId=6217d49a8958e092c20573cc&itemId=6227f78df99535ae14b9381c&workflow=preview

@ColemanChrisB You were very helpful last time, if you could give me some advice again :slight_smile:

Hi, Hope. For your footer, you don’t actually have a link set at all, only the text.

• Select your link block in your footer.
  • Go to the element settings, and change them as shown.

Regarding your navbar, I’m not sure what you’re wanting here. Are you trying to link it to a page that shows all collection items? Or drop down with a link to each item?

1 Like

Thank you Chris got the footer situation figured out!! For the navbar I want the project button to have a drop down to each individual project page if that makes sense. I don’t know if in the read-only link you can see my CMS project collection but I have the 4 different project pages that I would like to drop down from the Project heading on the navbar!

I see it, thank you. Just wanted to clarify. So, really, you just have to build a standard drop down menu and add links from your CMS collection just like you did for the footer. Webflow University has a great section on how to build using the Dropdown element.

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

No problem! Feel free to reply again if the dropdown gives you trouble