Conditional visibility in check out - issue

Hello! I am setting up my online store and added a required checkbox for the terms upon checkout. I did find that using Web Payments doesn’t prompt the requirement to check the box. I then decided to use conditional visibility to make the web payments visible upon checking the box but it seems as though it’s not possible.

I had to use the “additional info” asset to place the checkbox, which I’m perfectly ok with. Unfortunately, when using conditional visibility for web payments and this check box, it only allows you to set visibility based on if the checkbox in “additional info” is enabled or not and not wether the box is checked or not.

Any workarounds? I really want to use web payments, but still want to ensure the terms are agreed to.

2 Likes

Hi @NickScott, thank you for bringing this to our attention. It looks like the conditional visibility is not being applied when using the additional info elements. I will bring this up with our Engineers who will be able to triage and hopefully fix the bug here.

I will let you know once I have more information.

We are also having this same issue and I note that this topic is over a year old. Is there a workaround if the bug still isn’t fixed?

1 Like

@johnramos we are also facing that issue, is there any update on it? Checkout should only be possible if the checkbox to the terms and conditions / privacy policy is checked.