Conditional visibility – can't set/reach condition options

Not. sure how to explain this. Please look at the screenshot to understand.

I’m trying to set conditional visibility on a div (part of a collection item).
I was able to set conditions on some of the divs.
But because I have a lot of possible options to pick from when I set the conditions, I can’t reach some of the options lower on the condition settings menu list anymore. Everything below Media is cut off. I can’t seem to scroll to it either (what looks like a scrollbar on the sides of the menu isn’t really scrollable).

How can I reach that conditional menu item in settings and set the desired condition?
See screenshot.

Hi @Rapha, thanks for your reply, normally you can scroll the list by hovering over the list and using the trackpad or middle mouse button, it would help if you can share the read only link to the project, page name and element in a screenshot, so that this can be checked.

Here is how to share the site read only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

The behavior to scroll is working on my end, so another thing to check is the browser, As the Designer of a site project and making Design changes, it is often helpful to first try the following steps:

– Try to reproduce the behavior while using Webflow in Incognito mode/Private window mode with browser extensions turned off.

– It may be helpful to disable the browser cache so that updated files are always downloaded instead of pulling old content from browser cache.

Only Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser works for the designer, so one thing is to try another browser to see if that helps to isolate the issue root cause.

Thanks in advance

Interesting!
I opened it in Safari, and then again in Chrome – and magically, I can scroll now.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Rapha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.