Column text not scrolling

Hello! I want the text in the columns to not generate more columns when they make the brownser window less high, but to scroll.

How do I achieve that?

Here my read-only-link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/covid-19-tipps?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=covid-19-tipps&preview=c552a0394d7d64caaf41e5c728c598da&pageId=645a9aa6e824af53d9f65aa2&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @elvira.greco, I don’t know if this is what you mean but to have your content in one column and being able to scroll the content outside of the window view you can use overflow scroll. I hope this helps.
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 9.49.54 PM

Thank u!
Yes this is what I mean. But for some reason when I do this in a text which is set to be in 2 columns, it generates more columnes when the window becomes less high instead of letting it scroll.

Hey @elvira.greco, you can just add the overflow scroll property to the tablet breakpoint and below. Alternatively I think a better case scenario would be to use just two paragraphs elements inside a container. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank u. But I need it on every device and also it does not work with the overflow scroll on tablet, either.

You will need to wrap your text with a parent div. Set the parent’s width to 100% and set the height to whatever you desire. (My example below uses 50vh with a min height of 400px)
Then set overflow to scroll or auto on the parent div…

1 Like

Great!!! I have to tweak a bit with the numbers, but it seems to work.

Thank u!!!