Collection Wrapper Displaying Out of Order

Hello,

I have on my products page a collection wrapper which is displaying all of the products. I would like my 3 original products to be the only thing display here and for the accessories to be displayed on the “accessories” link. Or at the very least, for the 3 primary products to be displayed first. Is there a way to make that happen? I’m out of my element here :frowning: I’m not sure if it helps to mention that the whole site was created from a template because I don’t know what I’m doing… Please help!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging&preview=190a9ba1b8e1b0404963960dbe9a086b&pageId=61aafd086b0c1c6bf165720f&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@LaDonna ~ Hello LaDonna. I haven’t used the CMS myself, but this video may help. It may be that you need to apply a filter and with that, you’re able to choose what and how many you would want to be featured. Update and add filtering to your CMS layouts — Build a custom portfolio in Webflow, Day 20 - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you so much! I haven’t fixed it yet, but I’m quite sure this is what I need to get it done!