Collection Page Structure

I have a photo to represent each language/country and I was thinking it would be cool if you click each photo and it takes you to a page with everything about that language/country. I imagined either a directory of video thumbnails or a directory of pages on the site dedicated to different topics with video embedded on each.
But I see the free plan only allows 3 pages. Is there any way to do what I’m describing without needing so many separate pages? I think to make it work I’d need a Collection Page that expands with a Collection Page inside each spot!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

It’s not clear what you’re asking.

You are already using the CMS, and your Projects represent 3 countries, which you have on your home page. To link them, use the link setting.

I wanted to know if it’s possible to click or hover over each image and have it expand or pop up to show thumbnails for a bunch of different links related to each individual country/language or some other way to get similar results without needing to click through to a separate page to see the thumbnails.

You’ll want to create this using a show/hide interaction. Clicking a trigger will display an overlaying div with the contents you’ve described.

2 Likes

Basically you’ll use interactions, in addition to Port’s link above search for “Webflow modal” you’ll find a lot of different approach to creating the interaction you want.

1 Like