Collection List now showing items correctly

Hi all

I am pulling back a Collection list of four items and set them to display as a three col layout but the forth item is showing on the last line at the end, position 6 so its jumping two spaces. This happens a lot on sites I build so wondering if there is anything obvious I am missing.

Here is the preview link.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aml-accountancy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aml-accountancy&preview=66b3de3dfcaf463b0dd94ae6eadbeb4e&pageId=63579b21d492134f2d4c92f3&workflow=preview

Many thanks in advance,
Andrew

Hi @Andrew_Whittle Can you send a screenshot of what your desired outcome should be? From what I understand, you’re trying to show 4 items but over 3 columns? If so then this isn’t going to work, grid isn’t going to overlap columns, you will need to set grid to 4 columns or limit the collection list to only display 3 items (see screenshot)

HI @WisdomainUK

Many thanks for your quick response.

I need it to be 3 cols which is how I set it but the 4th item is not following the 3rd, directly under the 1st. Please see below.

Thanks again
Andrew

Use these settings on the list

Thanks at @Port_of_Folio thats worked a treat. I knew it had to be something easy.

Thanks again
Andrew