Collection list links

Hello - New to Webflow and was considering using this for a site, but I’m getting very frustrated trying to figure out how to link to a simple (2 item) collection list already set up in the shop.

I figured out how to add and style the collection list to the navigation bar. However, I cannot figure out how to actually link the collection items to their categories. When I preview the addition, the links do not work.

Honestly this should be extremely simple. I have a headache now trying to understand why adding a collection list to a navigation bar doesn’t link to the collection items automatically. Any help would be appreciated so I don’t have to throw all this work away and go use something else.

I can see something called “Products Category Link” on the Products page, and that’s exactly what I want. I just don’t know how to add this to the main nav bar.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sugar-leaf-beauty?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sugar-leaf-beauty&preview=ebb5e2efc3ca58c6d675f21a44df0fd6&mode=preview]