Collection Display Irregularities with Previewer and Published Page (caused by filters?)

I seem to have issues regarding displaying a collection list where the preview in Webflow looks different than the published site.

When I tested this further, I found that it seemed to have been caused when I added a filter to filter the collection list by a “category”.

This is the preview of the a Category template page with a collection list with a filter. [see below]

This is a screen shot of the published page. You can see the first “Latest Posts” widget looks inconsistent to the above. However the widget directly below looks correct because I removed the filter. [see below]

Does anyone know why that might be or how to fix this?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rabbit-university-941630f480f6386e8b905?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rabbit-university-941630f480f6386e8b905&preview=315dd7738813c9bdba6ee0a323adc97a&pageId=61185cba9e894c0cf4f2bcb5&itemId=61185cba9e894c3e53f2bd39&workflow=preview

Here is the published site: Rabbit University

Thank you in advance!

Hey @astoria

Since your item was alone, it shrunked because of the diminished size of the parent I think.
If you set the sizing of your flex child to Grow if possible, it seems to solve it :slight_smile: