Collection deletion - purchasing of basic subscr

Dear sirs

I’m trying to purchase basic subscription with webflow but it’s not possible - only CMS subscription is selectable. I have deleted all references to collections but still I cannot select basic subscription.

PLEASE HELP as I really would like to get the site online now.

Best, Gitte Kamuk.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gittekamuk?utm_source=gittekamuk&preview=0aaebc5863a192ea7100b79969dfda0a
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @Gittekamuk

You still have one collection in your project and that’s why you’re not able to select the non cms option.

You are right - but it’s not possible to delete it. It’s prompting “Cannot delete this collection as it is used in bindings”. Problems is I cannot find any bindings. Can you help me where I can find these bindings and remove them, so that I can delete the collection…

Hi @Gittekamuk

It looks like you have a symbol called project-collection that has a collection list bound to this collection:
CloudApp

Once you delete this symbol, or remove the collection list from the symbol, you should be able to delete the collection as expected.
CloudApp

Hope this helps!

Thanks alot Brando - problem solved!! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.