Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Collect a Deposit at Checkout

I built a Rental site for a client. Some rentals are more than $500. My client asked me if I could add a deposit button so they can collect partial payment upfront and the rest later. Can I do this in Webflow?

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @javonthedesigner.
Josh with Foxy here. I don’t think what you’re after is possible with Webflow alone. That said, by using our seamless Webflow integration, you can:

• let customers choose between full and partial payments
  • automatically charge customers the final amount at a later date
  • manually charge the customer final amount at a later date
  • or setup a payment page for the customer to make final payment manually.

More info about our Webflow integration can be found here: https://foxy.io/webflow Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

I wanted to use Foxy to help out in a different way with this same site. But your team was not responsive or helpful at all.

Hi @javonthedesigner.
Just checked our support tickets. For your first email, we emailed back within 20 minutes with some clarifying questions. Never heard back.

For your second email, we responded back in less than 5 hours and sent a very detailed email with demo links, instructions, etc. Never heard back.

Maybe you didn’t receive our replies? Mind checking your email again (and spam just in case).

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like