Collaborators can't enter text

Hi there y’all

I’ve invited a client as a collaborator to add entries in the CMS. For some reason in one of the text fields any text they add is not recognised. If I make it a required field they can’t save the entry even when they write text in there, and if I don’t make it a required field, they can save the entry but then the text is missing afterwards. Little help?

here’s my read-only, but I don’t know if that’s any help, because I’m not having a problem adding CMS entries myself.

Hi there!

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I tried reproducing this behavior on my end but was unable to.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Image 2018-04-10 at 12.28.2...

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page? https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

What web browser are you using? Is it up to date?
Check your web browsing set up to make sure your software is up to date.

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.