CMS Structuring Help + Open Graph Twitter Error

Hey all!

Could I get some feedback on the structuring of the CMS in the read-only? I’m setting up a magazine site for my uni I’d like to be sustainable without Webflow experience(as we’ll be rotating team so constantly).

I have it set up so that the Homepage>Issue Index>Issue Story pages are dynamically linked via filters (admittedly the issue stories seems as though it’ll get messy but I don’t know a better option to prevent creating a new collection every semester — thus defeating the purpose of little/no experience). Any help/feedback would be appreciated in the manner everything is set.

Additionally, I uncovered an issue with Open Graph settings on Twitter that I can’t seem to shake. The Issue Story page, in particular, is set to display the story name/subtitle/image. For one story — which of courseeee happens to be the cover story — posting the link to Twitter displays an entirely different title/description.

The meta tags in the code check out, and other social media displays just fine. Any help in getting this figured out? Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.44.31 PM|357x500 Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 7.44.52 PM

Here is my public share link: LINK