Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS powered infinite Loop Slider (Apple Arcade Style)

Hey there, this is my first time posting here, so I hope I follow all the rules correctly.
I’ve been using webflow for a few months now and would like to create a cms powered infinite/looped slider thingie (dunno how to call it) that consists of items that move horizontally automatically in a loop.
I’m aiming to create something similar to the Apple Arcade games showcase:

I used several tricks to create a slider that contains cms content and gave the slider the same duration and timer delay as well as linear slide animation to get the effect I want. And it works!

BUT sadly it stops after a while and I can’t figure out why. I tried everything in my power, but I don’t know what’s wrong… Maybe someone here can figure it out :smiley:

EDIT: It seems to be working fine if it is left alone. But once there is any scroll/click/etc. interaction, it goes crazy, stopping at some places or getting faster… I have no idea why…

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
Here’s my published site: LINK

This guy shows the closest to what I was looking for:

Hi Andrea, did you manage to hide the boxes that appear when pressing the arrows?
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 7.21.28 PM

Go to the right side when you select the arrows, and select the pressed or focused on the class selector. Then scroll down and see if there are broker styling or colors selected. If there is nothing there, ill check tonight and see if it has something to do with their styling they have us paste into view.

Thank you Andrea, I create the same style owl-next and added border 0 to see if it will overwrite whatever was there but it didn’t work…