CMS Pagination - Pagination box disappearing after increasing items per page

Hello there,

I’ll caveat this by saying I’m fairly new to webflow, have no coding experience and this is the first website I’ve built with webflow.

On the ‘Search’ Page, I’m creating a listing page for office spaces and on the search page the CMS and I want to increase the amount of listings that appear in the CMS list. The default setting is 4, but as soon as I increase it to anything above 4 the pagination box, the text and the link that are automatically created completely disappear from view but are still supposedly on the page. They are completely see-through and useless and I can’t make them visible.

As you can see, the pagination box is there when the items per page limit is set to 4:

As soon as I set it to to anything above 4 (24 is the desired number but 5, 6, 7, etc don’t work):

Am I doing something wrong here? Have I gone completely mad here or is this a bug? Part of me is expecting this to be an easy fix that I’ve completely overlooked but I’ve been staring at the screen for 2 hours and can’t make it work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fynder-1-0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=fynder-1-0&preview=9efddfb7c7dd8ceee9e9b5a1d2f1f2d6&mode=preview